Inspiration Boards Continued

Today was quite hectic - I was busy with final preparations before the departure to Venice (yay!), which included leaving the pets with our friends (I'm gonna miss them..:(), cleaning up the flat, doing some shopping. I haven't yet had the time to pack, so will have to get up rather early tomorrow - the idea of which I don't quite like. I'll try to post from Venice, it depends on internet availability, but if not I think I'm going to miss blogging a little... Posting a picture of my latest inspiration board I put up not so long ago after we came back from our trip to Paris. This is actually the one I used for this blog's header.


Image by Olga

2 comments:

Mr Lee said...

You blog touchs us,Bless you forever.Let's keep in touch.

Olga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.